AP Grama Volunteer Application Status: Aspirants who have submitted the applications for AP Grama and Ward Volunteers posts. Now they can check the Grama Volunteer Application Status Here. After completing the registration process, the recruiting department started checking the candidate’s details in the application forms. Thus people who submitted their applications with all necessary information, then their forms will be considered as Verified and Approved. Therefore, aspirants, who did not submit the application with incomplete details will be considered as rejected.
Andhra Pradesh state Urban and Rural Department has announced the recruitment notification for 10700 Ward and Grama Volunteers post. Nearly 10.5 lakhs of applications were received. Therefore Andhra Pradesh PRD Grama and Ward Volunteer Application Form’s last date is now completed. The contestants who have submitted the applications before the closing date are now under analysis.
As per the source, the selection of AP Grama Volunteers is based on the information registered in the application form. So the verification of applications has started to filter the genuine candidates. In the process, some of the applications are rejected or candidates have to edit. But there is no worry for the aspirants whose applications are rejected or pending. They can resubmit the forms by checking Grama Volunteer Application Status by the given link below.
Procedure to Check AP Grama Volunteer Application Status:
- Visit the Official Website of AP Grama Volunteer https://gramavolunteer2.ap.gov.in/
- Then select the Login tab from the menu bar
- Now from the scroll down window select the volunteer log in
- Select the Aadhar/Mobile or Application ID options and the number on the space provided
- Enter Captcha Code very carefully and click on the Send OTP tab
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, so verify OTP by entering correctly
- If you are unable to receive OTP then click on resend
- The next window will display your Application Status Is Accepted/Pending/ Rejected.
- If your application is rejected then modify the application with the necessary details.
Therefore the candidates can check their AP Grama Volunteer Application 2020 Status and find the mistakes in the application while registering. Thus Candidates must have to correct their form or resubmit it. But applicants have to check this page regularly for the latest news and updates about AP PRD Ward Volunteers Application Form Status and Interview details.
Reasons for Rejection of AP Grama Volunteer Application:
- Incomplete data such as qualification is not mentioned
- Inaccurate data like the name of the application is not matched with Aadhar card details
- The uploaded photo is not visible clearly
- Date of birth and address mismatch with Aadhar Card details
- Educational qualification is not meet as specified in the notification
How to Edit the Rejected Applications of Grama Volunteer
after the successful completion of the application process, the recruitment agency or selection committee will scrutinize your first submitted application form. If they found any mistakes or bugs then they will consider that application is rejected. But they provided the facility to re-edit and resubmit the application forms. So the candidates have to check their AP Gram Volunteer Application Status Phase 3. If any mistakes in the registration form then applicants can change the details and resubmit it before the last date.
Document Verification Process of AP Grama Volunteer
: the recruiting department will conduct a certificate verification process to select the eligible candidates. So applicants should carry below mentioned original Documents along with Xerox copies. Candidates who fail to produce the original documents at the time of the verification then they are considered disqualified.
- 10th Original Marks List
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Inter Marks List
- Degree original marks Certificate (only for urban areas)
- Valid photo identity proof
- Recent Passport size photos
Interview Process: After the scrutiny of the applications all eligible applicants are called for a personal interview. The interview will be conducted by the concerned MPDO. The selection of village/Grama Volunteer will be decided only through the personal interview process. After completing the interview process, the Board will select the final list of aspirants for the Post of Grama/Ward Volunteer. Therefore the selection of the volunteers completely depends on merit.
Download Grama Volunteer Merit List 2020:
- Login to the Official Website of AP Grama volunteer https://gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in/
- Check the Merit list of Grama Volunteer and Click on it
- Merit list will be declared in the form of Pdf format
- Download it and check your name, application number, etc. Take the printout of it for future reference.
AP Grama Volunteer Salary Status 2020:
selected candidates will be given an average monthly salary starting from Rs 5000/- to 10000/-. The payments of the volunteers are planned by the Village Panchayat Secretary. The secretary prepares the number of bills and transfers it to the treasury for payment processing.
However, the AP CFMS is liable for maintaining the payment of AP Grama Volunteers. All AP employees can check their AP Grama Volunteer payment Status through Online by using their CFMS Employee ID at portal https://cfms.ap.gov.in.
AP Grama Volunteer Job Profile 2020:
It is a golden opportunity for applicants who are interested to work in various Grama Sachivalayam posts. Before joining the job it is good to know about the roles and responsibilities of the volunteer.
- Applicants who selected as Ward/Grama Volunteer have to do the work of Door Delivery of the Andhra Pradesh state government welfare schemes under his/her appointed area
- For each volunteer, the Department will be appointed one Group (50 Numbers houses) for this they have to provide the service
- Classification of houses in Urban/Rural areas will be done through the specific Baseline process and under each volunteer there will be 50 Numbers of houses.
- A volunteer has to do service and surveillance of the Group of houses under her/ him regarding Educational, Health, and security.
- They have to attend the meeting held inward/Grama secretariat and they should have to maintain the record of the issues and requests
- They should resolve the issues such as Roads, Drains cleanliness, street lights, and Drinking water Problem solution under his/ her chosen Group of Houses/Ward.