Indian Railway Catering and Touring Corporation has provided the booking of Railway tickets in Online. It saves a lot of time for the passengers and easy way of booking by sitting at home instead of standing/waiting at Q line. If you want to book the ticket in online you need to register first by following the below procedure. (How To Create New Account on IRCTC Registration Process ).
How to Register at IRCTC:
- First, visit the official website of IRCTC
- Then click on IRCTC Signup link provided in the login box.
- A form will be opened asking the required details.
- Enter desired User Name, should be between 3 to 10 characters. Check for availability.
- Choose security question and answer as per your comfort, by which you can easily recover your account incase you forget the password.
- Then fill up your name, gender, marital status, occupation, Date of Birth details.
- Then fill valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number. Login password can be sent to that number.
- Enter residential address and pin code number.
- Then enter the captcha image.
- Then click the submit button.
- Check the email inbox for a verification link.
- Login details including user name and password will be sent to your mail id.
- After the verification process, you can check your mobile for the verification code.
- Enter the code sent to your mobile.
- Then click submit button
- The registration process will be completed now.
You can easily login to the account and book the E tickets at any time.
Note: The registrations will be closed during Tatkal Booking Period i.e, starts from 10 AM
IRCTC Official Website: www.irctc.co.in
To Register as New User / Sign Up Click here: