Navaratnalu housesites.ap.gov.in | Navaratnalu Login Navaratnalu House Sites: Navaratnalu House Site is part of an elaborate model of welfare schemes started by the Andhra Pradesh state government. The main aim of this is to provide houses to all homeless poor families regardless of cast, parties, religion, and category. Therefore these House sites to be given to the houseless poor people along with construction and registration. Thus the important feature of this scheme is Registration of the house site is to be done in the name of female persons in the house.
Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has come up with an innovative model of governance through Navaratnalu schemes. Therefore these nine Navaratna welfare schemes were aimed at the development of all regions and all weaker sections of people. Thus housing for all poor is one of the main schemes for the development of the deprived people in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
YSR Housing Scheme is named after the former chief minister of YS Rajshekhara Reddy. This scheme was earlier known as NTR Housing Scheme. The state government of Andhra Pradesh allocated Rs 2280 crores for the scheme. However, Navaratnalu House Sites is for EWS/LIG/MIG categories people who are not having their own home and couldn’t afford to build their own house.
Under this scheme, the choice of providing houses to the poor was first decided in the month of May. But due to the outbreak of coronavirus, it has been extended by the government. However, the Chief Minister of the AP has announced reverse tendering of houses being constructed in rural and urban areas. Nearly 1.5 million new houses will be constructed for the people of Kurnool, Visakhapatnam, and Nellore districts. As per the source, these houses will include a bedroom, living room, kitchen, veranda, and toilet without compromising the quality of building materials.
Salient Features of Navaratnalu housesites.ap.gov.in
- It is a 100% government-funded scheme
- The total cost of the scheme is Rs 9786 Crores
- The Scheme will be executed in a phase-wise manner
- EWS, MIG, LIG income criteria citizen will be eligible for the Scheme
- Only citizens of Andhra Pradesh are recipients of this YSR Housing scheme
- The main aim of this scheme is to give better accommodation to low-income and BPL families, the betterment of their living standards.
Various Scheme under YSR Housing Scheme
YSR Housing Schemes is divided into three housing schemes
- YSR Urban Housing Scheme,
- YSR Gramin Housing scheme,
- YSR Economic Weaker Sections Housing scheme.
- YSR Urban Housing Scheme (PMAY-Urban/Rural):
YSR Urban Housing Scheme is an initiative scheme from the AP state government along with the central government to build pucca houses. Therefore these houses are for each and every one belonging to poor, lower-income, and middle-income sections of people in Andhra Pradesh state.
- PMAY – YSR Gramin Housing Scheme
YSR Housing Scheme 2020 along with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana joined together to develop the rural areas of the Andhra Pradesh state. As per the present housing scheme, both state and central governments will equally make efforts for the improvement of rural areas.
- YSR EWS Housing scheme
The main goal of this YSR Economic Weaker Sections is to develop urban areas of the Andhra Pradesh state by the year 2022. The inauguration and implementation of the YSR Gruha Vasathi scheme successfully. Thus the central government has allocated Rs.5000 crores and the AP State Government has allocated Rs.1000 crores for this scheme.
YSR Housing Scheme 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- The people must be a permanent resident of the AP
- Applicant must not have their own land or house
iii. The applicant must have a BPL/ APL ration card along with a caste and income certificate.
Documents Required for the YSR Housing Scheme 2020:
- Aadhar card
- Bank account passbook of the candidate
- Income Certificate of the applicant
- Original Address Proof
- Valid Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photo of the person
How to apply for Navaratnalu housesites.ap.gov.in:
People who satisfy the eligibility criteria and want to be the beneficiary of the Navaratnalu House Sites. So follow the below given simple steps to submit the application form.
Step 1: First visit the official website of Navaratnalu House sites http://navaratnaluhousesites.ap.gov.in/GSVPortal/Home.aspx
Step 2: Scroll down the page and select the YSR Housing from the government schemes
Step 3: On the home page select the Login option
Step 4: next page will be displayed with a list of districts, so select the district according to your choice
Step 5: On the next page you have to enter a User ID, Password, Captcha code and click on the login option
Step 6: Upload the necessary documents, photos, and then click on submit
Step 7: Once the housing application is submitted, next you can search your name in the sanction list.
Note: Applicants must wait for the official application process declaration from the government or Housing Corporation of Andhra Pradesh.
Navaratnalu House Sites 2020 Status Check housesites.ap.gov.in:
To check the status of the Navaratnalu House Sites beneficiaries List, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Log in to the official website of AP State Housing Corporation https://housing.ap.gov.in/
- Then navigate to YSR Housing Scheme Sanction list 2020
- Download the beneficiary list and click on the download list
- Check your details like name, mobile number, and father’s name is present in the sanction list
- Applicant names that appeared in the beneficiary list will be considered house site sanctioned.
Helpline Numbers and Contact Address
- Sri Ajay Jain, IAS
- Principal Secretary to the Housing Dept.
- A.P.State Housing Corporation Ltd.
- Toll-Free No – 1902
- Twitter: @ApstateHousing
- Email: [email protected]