Ration Card Status TS 2021: FSC Card Search epds.telangana.gov.in: Telangana / TS Ration Card is also called as Food Security Card, ration cards are issued to the Below Poverty Line families/citizens of India-based on the condition of supply and access of food for them to avoid hunger because of poverty.
Types of Food Security Card/Ration Card Telangana
Food security card Telangana issuing two different categories White Ration Card and Pink Ration Card based on their income levels. White cards are also termed as D cards and Pink cards are termed as ABC cards.
How to apply for new Food Security Cardin Telangana?
If you do not have ration card till date then you can apply for a new Food security card in Telangana.
6. Simple Steps to get new food security card Telangana
1) You should satisfy the terms and conditions of civil supply services department issuing ration card in Telangana.
2) Ensure to keep ready all the required documents such as income certificate, residence certificate or proof of residence, etc.
3) Download ration card application form and fill the details such as name, address, family members details, income, profession/occupation, etc., appropriately and attach all the required proofs & photographs.
4) After filling the application form and attaching required documents visit the MRO office and submit the application to the respective VRO or MRO.
5) Your application will be processed and verified by the concerned department and successful applicants will be informed about further procedure to get a ration card.
6) The successful applicants will be further required to give photographs, IRIS, fingerprints, etc, and then the food security cards will be issued to the applicants.
- You can also Check ap ration card status
How to check the application status of Ration Card Status TS?
After successfully submitting the application, it is difficult to know whether you get your ration card or not. So, it is always required to track the application once it is submitted to the concerned team,
- you go to the official website of Telangana civil supplied and services department.
You can search your application status in the official government website by providing your details such as your aadhar card number or old ration card number (if any) or reference number.
- Thus, you can know the exact status of the ration card application form the official website.
- If your application is accepted, verified, processed and approved, then you will be sanctioned ration card.
- The ration card will be issued to you by the specific ration dealer of the area in which you are residing.
Is your ration card rejected? Reasons for not issuing ration card
In fact, you should apply for a ration card after fulfilling all the terms and conditions only. If you have applied for ration card and got rejected, then you can consider that any one of the following is the reason for rejecting:
• If you are having land property more than the specified limit of government.
• If you are employed in any private sector, public sector, or government organizations.
• If you are running a large scale businesses such as rice mill, oil industry, petroleum station, etc.
• Even if you are the owner of a four-wheeler vehicle then you are not eligible for applying for ration card.
• If you are receiving a pension from the government and if you don’t satisfy a few other eligibility conditions.
So, ensure yourself to fulfil all the terms & conditions before applying for ration card in ap or telangana to get yourself approved. You can read all the eligibility terms from the official website: http://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/ and apply in the specified format.
Check online status Ration Card Status TS regularly to communicate if you are rejected with not a valid reason. Tracking status of Ration Card Status TS online will help you to get ration card easily and quickly compared to the offline process.