All StatesRation Card Status Check Online What is Ration Card or What is Food Security Card? Ration card is also termed as Food Security Card, ration cards are generally issued to the Below Poverty Line families or citizens of India depending on the condition of supply& access of food for them in order to avoid hunger due to poverty.
Types of Ration Card in Indian states
There are various types of ration cards available in each state of India. For example, in Telangana and AP there are White Ration Card and Pink Ration Card issued to the eligible applicants depending on their income levels.These White ration cards and Pink ration cards are also called as D cards and ABC cards.
How to apply for a new ration card in any state of India?
If you do not have ration card till date then you can apply for new ration card in the state you belong to.
Just follow the simple steps given below to get new ration card:
- You should satisfy the terms and conditions of civil supply services department issuing ration card in your state.
- Make sure that all the required documents are kept ready that include income certificate, residence certificate, voter ID, PAN card, etc.
- Download ration card application form and fill the form with all details including your name, residence address, family members details, income level or financial status, profession or your occupation, educational qualification, etc., and also, attach all the essential proofs and photographs.
- Once you finish filling the ration card application form and attaching required proofs, then visit the MRO office in your locality to submit your application to the concerned department officials.
- Your application will be processed and verified by the government department.If your application is successfully processed and verified, then you will be informed about the next step to get your ration card.
- The successful applicants are required to submit photographs, IRIS and fingerprints and then the ration cards will be issued to the applicants.
All States Ration Card Status Check Online Below Sites
- Andhra Pradesh(AP) – Amarvathi – http://epdsap.ap.gov.in/
- Assam(as) – http://fcs.assam.gov.in/index.html
- Arunachal pradesh(ar)– http://www.arunfcs.gov.in/
- Chhattisgarh(ct) – http://khadya.cg.nic.in/
- Goa(ga) http://www.goacivilsupplies.gov.in/
- Gujarat(gj) — http://ipds.gujarat.gov.in/
- Bihar(br) – http://www.bihar.com/RationCard.aspx
- Haryana(hr) – http://haryanafood.nic.in/l
- Himachal Pradesh(hp) – http://admis.hp.nic.in/ehimapurti/procedures.htm
- Jammu Kashmir (jk)–http://jkcapd.nic.in/
- Jharkhand(jh) – Ranchi –
- Karnataka(ka) – Bangalore – http://ahara.kar.nic.in/
- Kerala(kl) – Thiruvananth puram – http://ahara.kar.nic.in/
- Madhya Pradesh(mp) – Bhopal – http://bhopalbplcard.org//
- Maharashtra(mh) – Mumbai – http://mahafood.gov.in
- Manipur(mr) – Manipuri – http://manipur.gov.in/?page_id=3554
- Meghalaya – Shilong –
- Mizoram(mz) – Aizwal – http://fcsca.mizoram.gov.in
- Nagaland(nl) – Bhubaneswar –
- Odisha(or) – Bhubaneswar – http://www.foododisha.in/
Punjab(pb) – Chandigarh – http://punjab.gov.in
- Rajasthan(rj)– Jaipur – http://www.rsfcsc.org/
- Sikkim(sk) – Gangtok – http://sikkimfcs-cad.gov.in/ration_card.html
- Tamil Nadu(tn) – Chennai – http://www.tn.gov.in
- Telangana(tg) – Hyderabad – http://epds.telangana.gov.in
Uttarkhand(ut) – Dehradun – http://ceo.uk.gov.in/
- West Bengal(wb) – Kolkata – https://wbpds.gov.in
- Delhi(dl) – Delhi – http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/
How to check application status online?
After submitting the application form to get a ration card, it is always enthusiastic to know whether your application is accepted or rejected. If accepted, then when will you get your ration card or what is the status of ration card application. So, it is better to track the status of the application form, after submitting it to the concerned team. For this, visit the official website of state civil supplied and services department (the state you belong to).
You can track your application status on the official government website by providing your basic details such as your aadhar number or previous ration card number (if any) or ration card application reference number. Thus, you can know the exact status of your ration card application form from the official website of your state.
If your ration card application is accepted, processed, verified, and approved, then you will be issued a ration card. The ration card will be issued to you by the ration dealer of your locality.
Does your application reject?
In fact, you are advised to apply for ration card only after fulfilling all the terms and conditions of the issuing state you belong to. If you have already applied for a ration card and got rejected, then any one of the following reasons will be the reason for rejecting your ration card application:
- If the applicant is the owner of a property valuing more than the specified limit of the state government.
- If the applicant is employed in any private or public sector or government job holder.
- If the applicant is running any large scale business such as a rice mill or oil industry or petroleum station, etc.
- Even if the applicant is having a four wheeler vehicle, then he or she is not eligible to apply for ration card.
- If the applicant is receiving any pension from government and if the applicant didn’t satisfy any other eligibility conditions of issuing state.
So, make sure yourself that you fulfill all the terms & conditions of the issuing state before you apply for ration card. For more suggestions on applying for ration card in Telangana or app, you can contact us by posting in the comments section below.