TSRTC Ticket Cancellation charges / Reservation Booking/cancellation Procedure: In general, every day huge numbers of people travel from one place to another and most of these are commuting by RTC buses. To facilitate more advantages to the passengers’ Telangana road transport corporation is providing online ticket booking and TSRTC ticket cancellation facility.
TSRTC online ticket reservation booking and cancellation can be used by an individual to book their tickets in advance and also can cancel bus tickets for any reason. In this article, let us discuss how to book bus tickets online and how to cancel bus tickets online.
7-Simple Steps to Book Bus Tickets Online using TSRTC website:
- Register and login or directly access (without registration or login) the TSRTC official website http://www.tsrtconline.in
- Search for the bus tickets by filling “from” (the place from which you wish to start your journey) and “to” (the place to which you want to reach).
- Choose the date on which you are departing and if you want to book return tickets you can opt for the return journey also by choosing return date (optional but advised to book for pre-planned journeys).
- After filling the above details click on check availability and you will be displayed with a list of buses and seats available for your choices.
- The list can be sorted out and filtered by using the start time of the journey, the time period of traveling (estimated total journey time), bus ticket price, type of bus (AC or Non-AC, sleeper, luxury, super-deluxe), etc. options.
- Select specific bus tickets that match your requirement and click on seats, then you will be asked to select “boarding point”, “destination point”, and category you belong to (such as general public, TSRTC-rtd employee).
- Choose the options and click on layout, you will be displayed with bus seat layout. Choose the seats that are comfortable for you (based on vacancy, the same is shown with color codes).
- Fill up the passenger detail such as Primary passenger name, mobile, email ID, gender, name, age, and proceed to book.
- Ensure that the mobile number and email were given are accessible as your e-ticket SMS and email will be delivered to this number and email.
- Proceed to the payment from multiple options that include online net banking, credit card, debit card, wallets, etc. as per your convenience. Once you finish the payment you will get a confirmation SMS and email about your online ticket booking.
- You Can Also Check TSRTC Bus Pass
TSRTC Ticket Cancellation Charges and Refund Process:
If you have booked your tickets online in advance and you want to cancel your journey or postpone it because of any reason. Then you should know a few things about online ticket cancellation and refund terms & conditions. You need to note that the only tickets booked online can be canceled and need to follow a few cancellation instructions mentioned in the TSRTC website to get the ticket price refund.
- Visit the TSRTC official website and click on the option “cancel tickets” you will be asked to provide ticket no, UID number, and mobile number.
- Once you enter all these details, you will be displayed with your ticket booking information.
- Proceed to cancellation, and confirm cancellation request after reading the full terms & conditions for ticket cancellation.
You can find out the terms & conditions for TSRTC Ticket Cancellation charges and refund from the table below.
|Sl. No||Cancellation Terms||Cancellation Charges|
|1||More than 48 hrs before the Schedule service start time at the origin of the bus.||Only reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)|
|2||From 48 hrs before and up to 24 hrs before the Schedule service start time at the origin of the bus.||10% of the actual fare + Reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)|
|3||From 24 hrs before and up to 2 hrs before the Schedule service start time at the origin of the bus||25% of the actual fare + Reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)|
|4||Up to 1 hr before Schedule service start time at the origin of the bus.||50% of the actual fare + Reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)|
- For more queries, you can contact the TSRTC officials at
- “firstname.lastname@example.org” and “email@example.com” or
Phone No: 040 30102829 and for Only SMS Queries*: (+91) 8499900900
- Ticket Enquiry Status
- TSRTC Ticket Cancellation charges
- TSRTC Bus Driver Information
- Canceled Services