YSR Bheema Scheme The objective of the Scheme: The main aim of the YSR Bheema scheme is to provide accident relief to the unorganized workers and to their families in case of death or disability.
This scheme is launched for labourers and workers of the Andhra Pradesh state, This welfare Scheme is a parallel scheme to the central government-sponsored PM Suraksha Bima Yojana. The financial support of Rs. 5 lakhs will be given to the dependents of the deceased in case of an accident Apart from the accidental amount a scholarship scheme is given to children of affected families of Rs 1200 The distressed children are offered a scholarship amount if they study in any class in high school or intermediate or even though they are studying in ITI.
Salient Features of the YSR Bheema Scheme
- white ration cards holders can apply for Bheema scheme
- Village/ward volunteers will conduct the door to door survey to register the names of the primary householders
- The list of the eligible enrolled insurance holders will be displayed in the Ward/Grama secretariats
- Under the YSR Bheema scheme, a premium of Rs 15 per year has to be deposited by every beneficiary
- Every beneficiary will be given an identity card which will hold a policy number and unique identification number
- The claim amount will be directly deposited into the beneficiary bank account through a direct bank transfer system
- The state government of Andhra Pradesh allocated a budget of Rs 510 crores for the effective implementation of this scheme
- Coverage of 2.50 crore to unorganized workers
- The scheme will provide 1.41 crore families by offering insurance cover
- The immediate financial aid of ₹10,000 will be provided to the families
- The insurance convergence of Central Schemes such as Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyothi Bima Yojana, and Aam Admi Bima Yojana
- Total online privilege settlement process. Rs.5, 000/- paid within (2) days to funeral expenses and remaining total amount paid on 11th day or 13th-day death ceremony
- If the beneficiary is facing any problem then they can consult the PD DRDA for complaints concerning insurance enrolment or claim payment.
YSR Bheema scheme Eligibility Criteria
applicants those who want to be beneficiary of this YSR Bheema scheme is to satisfy the below-given eligibility conditions.
- Permanent residents of the Andhra Pradesh state can apply for this scheme
- Applicant must be a white ration card holder
- All unorganized workers in Andhra Pradesh state can apply for the scheme
- Applicant’s age must be between 18 and 70 years old,
- The monthly salary of the beneficiary families should be less than Rs.15, 000 /– per month who registered through the Praja Sadhikaara Survey.
Documents Required for YSR Bheema scheme
Following documents are mandatory to avail of the benefits of the YSR Bheema Scheme
- Aadhar card number
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Ration card of Applicant
- Valid Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Residence/Domicile certificate
YSR Bheema Insurance Coverage:
- From 18 years to 50 years- Insurance coverage of Rs 5 lakh will be provided for accidental death and complete/permanent disability
- From 51 years to 70 years- Insurance coverage of Rs 3 lakh will be provided for accidental death and total permanent/complete disability
- From 18 years to 50 years- Insurance coverage of Rs 2 lakh will be provided in case of natural death
- From 18 years to 70 years – Insurance coverage of Rs 1.5 lakh will be provided in case of affected with a partial permanent disability due to an accident
Therefore it is to be noted that the claim insurance amount will be deposited directly into the nominee’s bank account within 15 working days of the claim.
Nominee of YSR Bheema Scheme
Under this scheme, the beneficiary will be given an identity card. This will comprise a unique policy number and identification number. In case of the death of the beneficiary following people can be nominees. Within 15 working days of the claim, the insurance amount should be paid. The respective amounts are directly deposited into the bank account under SERP and District Association. For complaints associated with insurance registration or claim payment, people can contact PD DRDA.
- Wife of the beneficiary
- Unmarried daughter
- 21-year-old son
- Dependent parents
- Widowed daughter
- Widowed daughter in law
- Widowed daughter-in-law children.
Track Your Grievance of YSR Bheema Scheme
- First, go to the official website of the YSR Bheema Scheme website
- On the YSR Bheema homepage, you have to click on the “Grievance” option in the menu bar
- Next, a search page will open in front of you
- Here you have four options to track your grievance. then select any option according to your choice Claim code, Ration card Number, Mobile Number and Name
- After selecting one option to fill the details and press on search option
- The beneficiary grievance details will be shown on your computer screen.
- Contact Address and helpline Number: for any doubts or query beneficiaries can contact the AP YSR Bheema Scheme toll-free number 155214.