YSR Law Nestham 2021 | Eligibility Criteria Required Documents at https://ysrlawnestham.e-pragati.in/: Andhra Pradesh state government has launched a new welfare scheme called YSR Law Nestham. Honorable chief minister Sri. YS. Jagan Mohan Reddy started this scheme on the occasion of National Lawyers Day on 3rd December 2019. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial support to all junior advocates and lawyers. Therefore under this scheme, every eligible advocate will get Rs. 5,000 per month as a stipend.
The state government of AP is coming up with a number of Welfare schemes and YSR law Nestham is one of them. According to the source, there are huge numbers of people who completed their LLB. But they are unable to continue their practice as Advocate. Due to a lack of financial support from their families. So after winning the assembly elections YSR Congress party decided to change the lives of the junior advocates and lawyers.
Therefore on National Lawyers Day CM Sir has owed the flag to
YSR Law Nestham Scheme in AP. So, freshers, those who have completed their Law education can apply for these schemes. According to the eligibility norms selection of genuine beneficiaries will be finalized. Thus each and every beneficiary will receive financial aid of 5000/-. However, this amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the junior Advocates using the direct benefit transfer system.
So in this article, we will discuss each and every particular of the YSR Law Nestham scheme. Therefore applicants can check the application procedure, eligibility conditions, age criteria, documents required information, and helpline number.
Important Features of the Scheme YSR Law Nestham
- Applicant must have a law graduation degree to apply for AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- Only one member of the family is eligible to apply AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- Applicants must have an Aadhar card number at the time of submission of biodata.
- Junior lawyer’s age must be less than 35 years
- The applicants must upload the date of birth certificate along with a law degree. The affidavit must be uploaded as registered with bar council with confirmation of senior counsel
- The applicants must mention Aadhar card number in the AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme application form
- Applicants would mention specified bank account number details
- Junior lawyers/advocates must submit an affidavit every six months
- The first 3 years of Law practice registration on the roll is taken into the consideration in terms of section 22 of the Advocacy Act 1961
- Senior lawyers with 15 years of law practice experience and till active in practice with certification from the Bar Association
- The law graduation must be done and the name of the applicant must be recorded on the rolls under the Section 17 Advocacy Act 1961 of AP State Bar Council.
- Junior lawyer who has four-wheelers like cars is treated as disqualified
- Non-practising lawyers are ineligible to apply law Nestham
- Once you become the beneficiary of the YSR Law Nestham scheme you will receive fuel like petrol or diesel at a subsidized rate.
Required Documents for YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- Residential proof: candidates need to produce the Domicile/residential proof at the time of application submission
- License: The law practitioners need to submit their advocate license
- Degree certificate: As the scheme will be applicable to all LLB degree holders. Candidates need to produce their degree certificate at the time of application
- Identity proof: applicants need to produce a valid Voter card as an ID proof and along with an Aadhar card number
- Proof of registration: According to the terms and conditions of the scheme, the applicants must submit proof of registration under the Bar Council
- Bank account detail: candidates need to mention the bank account details like account number and IFSC code etc.
AP YSR Law Nestham Eligibility criteria
- Residents of the state: applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The age cut-off for junior lawyers: junior lawyer age must be less than 35 years. The application will be canceled in case the applicant’s age is beyond the limit
- Bar Council approved persons: Only registered Bar Council advocates or lawyers are able to enrol for Law Nestham. If the candidate has not yet received the valid approval license from the State Bar Council, then they are not eligible to take the benefits
- Law graduates: aspirants who have law graduation degree or postgraduate examinations from the registered Law Colleges will be permitted to enrol
- Currently practising law: It is mandatory for both the advocates and junior lawyers to continue their practice. People with a law degree but not practising then they are not eligible to apply
How to Apply for YSR Law Nestham Scheme
people who want to be the beneficiary of Law Nestham. Must follow the below-given step to submit the application form.
Step 1: first visit the YSR Law Nestham official website
Step 2: Then click on the Register option from the home page
Step 3: next select any one of the options “Aadhaar/VID number with Biometric” “Aadhaar/VID number with OTP”, or “Aadhaar/VID number with IRIS”
Step 4: enter your Aadhaar/VID number and verify it Step 5:
Step 5: Now enter the particulars like name, gender, father name, date of birth, etc. in the application form
Step 6: then Upload a scanned copy of your photo and mention your email id and alternate mobile number
Step 7: Enter your address details, education details, practice details, bank details, and caste details
Step 8: here upload the necessary documents and review the application form
Step 9: Check all details in the application and click on the submit option step 10: save your Application ID number and take a print out of your application for further use.
Hence the state government of Andhra Pradesh has started an innovative YSR Law Nestham scheme. To encourage and support law graduates in the state. Under this Law Nestham, each and every beneficiary will get 5000/- monthly as a stipend. Which is very helpful to junior advocates and lawyers to continue their practice and to build their career.
Helpdesk number: Andhra Pradesh government made available the helpline number for the YSR Law Nestham scheme. So, junior advocates, those who have any queries can contact the toll-free number to resolve your problems.
- Official Website- ysrlawnestham.ap.gov.in
- Toll-free number- 1800 425 4259.