YSR Rythu Bharosa and Know your RythuBharosa Status barosa.ap.gov.in: The Government of Andhra Pradesh has recently launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme at ysr rythubharosa.ap.gov.in. The main objective of this welfare scheme is to provide financial assistance of 13,500 INR per annum. Therefore the beneficiaries of this scheme will receive the stipulated amount in three installments. Thus the eligible farmers can check the rythu bharosa status of their payment in their bank accounts.
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Sri. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme on 15th October 2019. Farmers in Andhra Pradesh who have their own cultivable land irrespective of size will be provided a benefit of Rs.13,500/- per year. However along with the additional benefit of Rs.6, 000/- from the central government of India under the PM-KISAN scheme.
Before the Assembly election, 12,500 INR were promised to be given to the farmers (annadata). But with a view to encourage and support the farmers/cultivators in meeting their farming investment. State govt of AP decided to give financial aid of 13500 to each beneficiary. Nearly 66, 60,875 eligible farmers are receiving money directly to their bank account.
If you have already linked your Aadhar card number to any bank account, automatically stipulated money will be transferred. In case of any issues or problems with receiving money, you need to update your Aadhar card number with a bank account. So people who come under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme can now check their payment status.
However, newly appointed village volunteers will identify the eligible farmers in their areas. After gathering the information or applications, the village volunteers will forward them to the revenue officials. Then revenue officials will prepare a final list of beneficiaries. Thus the final AP Rythu Bharosa farmer list will be submitted to the government. After that, the District wise beneficiary list will be uploaded and made available online.
The 2nd installment of #YSRRythuBharosa has been deposited into the bank accounts of 50.47 lakh farmers, at an expenditure of Rs. 1115 Cr. Additionally, input subsidy amounting to Rs. 135.7 Cr has been transferred to farmers who incurred heavy losses in the Kharif season. (1/2) pic.twitter.com/qCsTImNT3R
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) October 27, 2020
The objective of the subsidy scheme: the following are the major objectives behind the YSR Rythu Bharosa welfare Scheme
- To provide financial aid to the farmers
- To develop and improve the agriculture sector in the state of Andhra Pradesh
- To increase the crop production
- To decrease the debt burden on AP farmers
Key Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme:
- Under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, farmers possessing land up to 5 acres will be given an annual financial benefit of Rs 13,500. In addition to the benefit of Rs.6000/- per year per farmer family. Which is provided by the Government of India under the PMKISAN scheme) for 5 years.
- The benefits of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme will be valid for the next four years.
- Approximately 50 lakh farmers would be benefitted from the scheme.
- The financial aid will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary farmers before the start of sowing season (rabbi and Kharif season)
- The scheme would be executed in 2 phases. The 1st phase would come into effect Mandal wise and the 2nd phase would be village wise.
- Farmers of the Andhra Pradesh state will get a loan at zero percent interest
- Tenant farmers of the state will get Rs. 2500/- per year
- The Farmers will get free borewell facility services
- Farmers will get free power for nine hours a day
- Cold storage units will establish for farmers all over the state
- Farmers need not pay road tax for tractors
- Life insurance covers Rs. 5 Lakh for the farmer’s family
- A premium of the life insurance will be paid by the government
- Awaiting irrigation projects will be completed.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Rythu Bharosa:
- The beneficiary farmer must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The beneficiary must be related to the agriculture sector
- Farmers Cultivating or farming under Patta Lands (which are duly incorporated in the relevant records) and ROFR lands are eligible for YSR Rythu Bharosa
- Farmers cultivating Assimilated Lands for which reward was not paid are eligible for the scheme.
- In the case of joint landholding, the financial benefit will be directly transferred to the bank account of the farmer within the family with the highest quantum of landholding.
- If the quantum of cultivable land owned by two or more persons of the same family. Then the financial benefit will be transferred to the bank account of the elder or eldest.
Required Document for Rythu Bharosa Scheme: applicants must hold the below-mentioned documents to apply for this scheme.
- Valid Identity Proof
- Proof of Resident or Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Income Proof or Income Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Agriculture Land Proof
- Bank Account Details
Check AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiary List:
Step 1: First the official website https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/
Step 2: Then navigate to the Login tab on the status bar
Step 3: You will be directed to a new window showing empty blocks
Step 4: Here you have to enter the Username, Password, captcha code and click on the Login tab
Step 5: If you forgot the password click the “forgot password” option
Step 6: Then type the registered mobile number and click on the “Get OTP” option
Step 7: Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and make a new password
Step 8: Click on the Verify option and then log in to the website with User ID and password
Step 9: Next page will display the eligible beneficiary list on the screen along with details like Name of Beneficiary, Father Name, and Katha number
Step 10: Then Enter the Khata number in the search box displayed
Step 11: AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary detail will appear on the screen.
how to check the Payment Status of YSR Rythu Bharosa
- First Visit the Official Website AP YSR Rythu Bharosa https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html
- On Homepage, status bar click on the option “Know your Rythu Bharosa Status”
- Now enter your Aadhaar card number and enter the captcha code given in the box and click on the Submit option
- The next page will display the beneficiary payment status
- If you are unable to find YSR Rythu Bharosa payment details on the official website. A beneficiary can check the transfer amount through PFMS’s official website (Public Financial Management System) or by visiting their corresponding bank.
How to Edit the Information of the Beneficiaries:
applicants have to follow the below-given procedure to edit the information.
- Click on the “Edit” option to change the details given in the last column
- Applicants will be shown the beneficiary particulars along with web land information and PS information
- The data or details shown on the screen is found to be correct, click on the “Verify Status” tab and choose the “Description Matched” option
- Select details like “Type of Crop”, “Type of Land” and Check “Status” by selecting options like “Caste Details”, “Marital Status”, and “Type of Beneficiary” etc.
- In case you found any mismatches, then enter the reason by selecting the “Details not matched” option and selecting the “Reject” tab
- Then enter all necessary details and click on the button “Submit” below.