Jagananna Amma Vodi lists 2021 / Amma Vodi HM login at jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in: Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme is one of the welfare schemes sponsored by the state government of Andhra Pradesh (AP). This scheme was launched by Honourable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy on 26th January 2020. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the children below the poverty line. Under this “Jagananna Amma Vodi” welfare scheme the State Govt will give Rs.15000/- a year financial support to the Guardian or Mother who is sending their children to school.
So in this article, we will give detailed information regarding the Amma Vodi scheme like benefits, how to apply for the scheme, payment information, how to check the beneficiary list, and documents required.
Initially, the Jagan anna amma vodi scheme in AP was introduced by the CM Jagan Mohan Reddy in their Assembly election Manifesto. Thus it is initially a part of the Navaratanalu that is nine innovative welfare schemes. This is designed to provide financial assistance to mothers or guardians belonging to BPL families, irrespective of category, religion, creed, and caste. So after the landslide victory in Assembly 2019 elections 2019. CM sir has given a kick start to Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme and also approved Rs 17,971 crore to the education sector for the implementation of this Scheme from 26th January 2020.
Under this scheme, annually Rs 15000 will be given to those mothers or guardians who are sending their children to school. Therefore this amount will support her to educate her child from Class I to XII in all Recognized Government, Private Unaided schools/ Private Aided/ Jr. Colleges and Residential Colleges/ Schools for the Academic year 2019-2020
However, This Financial assistance will be given for Encouraging quality education among the school children. This in turn increases the literacy rate of Andhra Pradesh. Hence Jagananna Amma Vodi is a pre-election promise of the YSR Congress party and it is a fully government-funded scheme.
Important Benefits of the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme
- The assured financial benefit of ₹15000 will be directly deposited in the guardian or mother savings bank accounts in January month every year till the child pursues class 12th.
- This scheme will reassure the Below Poverty Line people to send their children to the schools to obtain a good education. Which in turn to help them to get a better future
- Andhra Pradesh State Government has allocated Rs 6318 crores for the implementation of this scheme.
- The execution of the Amma Vodi will help in declining the dropout (who left their studies due to financial problems) in the schools, decreasing the child labor (sending children to labor work for money) and this scheme guarantees every child in the state to achieve the right to education
- In case any child stops his education during the present academic year, then the financial aid for that academic year will not be allowed to the beneficiary.
- This Jagananna Amma Vodi will help in increasing the literacy rate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Documents Required to Apply Jagananna Amma Vodi 2020:
if you want to be the beneficiary of the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme, and then you must have below mentioned documents.
- Aadhaar Card
- School name where the child is studying
- White Ration Card of the family
- Bank account details of the mother or the guardian
- School’s name and identity card to confirm that the student studies in the said school
- Passport size photo of the guardian or mother
- Proof of address such as Aadhaar Card, voter card, electricity bill, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna Amma Vodi:
mothers or guardians who belong to the below poverty families are sending their children to schools. Must satisfy the eligibility criteria to gain the benefits of the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme.
- The beneficiary mother must have a white ration card
- As per the government rules and regulations, the guardian or mother must belong to the below poverty line family
- The beneficiary mother must have valid identity proof such as a voter card or Aadhaar Card
- The child of the beneficiary family must be studying in between classes I to XII in any Government/ Private Un-Aided Schools/ Private Aided schools/Junior Colleges recognized by the Andhra Pradesh state government.
- The guardian or mother must guarantee a minimum of 75% attendance of their children in the school.
- If any child discontinues their education in the middle of the academic year, they are not being permitted to take the benefits of the scheme.
- Central Government, State government PSU Employees, and Government pensioners are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
Procedure to apply for the AP Jagananna Amma Vodi jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
: mothers who want to be the recipient of the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme must follow the below-mentioned steps to apply.
- First, visit the official website http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
- Firstly you have to download the Amma Vodi application form
- so download the application form
- Fill it with essential details and attach all the above-said documents
- Then submit the filled application form at the sachivalayam office or any government office
- After the successful submission of the application form, recipients can check the child details in the sanctioned list.
How to search Child details for JaganannaAmma Vodi Scheme:
- First log on to the official website http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/
- On the home page you will find click on “click here for search Child details for Amma Vodi Scheme”
III. Then you will be directed to https://ammavodihm3.apcfss.in/searchUidActionForm.htm page
- Then enter the guardian/ mother Aadhar card number and type the Verification Code as shown in the image
- Again click on Get details
- Next page will show the beneficiary status
VII. So check the beneficiary status and change the details if necessary.
Selection of genuine beneficiaries under this Amma Vodi Scheme:
- In the First Phase of the Amma Vodi, the User ID and Passwords were given to all Principals and all headmasters of government and private schools.
- After that at the online portal procedures concerned principal/HM has to upload all mandatory details of the student such as Aadhar number of both student/ mother and mother bank account details along with IFSC code.
- Almost 44,000 Government schools and private Colleges has effectively uploaded all the data of eligible students
- Nearly 38 lakhs children are learning in private and government schools of Andhra Pradesh
- Presently almost all ward or village volunteers are doing door to door surveys for recognizing genuine beneficiaries.
Jagananna Amma Vodi HM Login:
all government and private schools whose strength is less than 100 should submit the particulars before the 25th of November. Schools whose strengths in between 100 to 300 must submit the details on the 26th of November. Whereas schools whose strengths are more than 300 students their deadline is 27th November. But there are some school administrations who are saying that the time limit of the deadline should be increased. Because they cannot gather data in a few days for a whole academic year it needs time.
However, the main objective of the Jagananna amma vodi scheme is to guarantee financial assistance to the poor students in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Which ultimately decreases dropouts in the government school due to financial problems in the families?
Contact information and Helpline number of Jagananna Amma Vodi
if any beneficiary mother is facing any problem concerning the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme, then they directly contact the below-given address.
- Address for communication: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta,
- Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone: 0866 288 3941, Email: [email protected]