|Click Here How to Check your Land Mee Intiki Mee Bhoomi|
|Click Here Easy Steps to Check your Mee Bhoomi Land Records Online|
|Click Here To check the Mee Bhoomi status of Aadhaar seeding|
|Click Here Land Encumbrance Certificate Online and its Details|
How to Check your Land Mee Intiki Mee Bhoomi AP Land Records Online: Recently Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu has launched new website www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in . It is a digital depository of land records where you can download Adangal, 1B, FMB through Online. MeeBhoomi AP Online Portal is launched for all Andhra Pradesh people where they can check their land record details and download adangal, FMB online. This will definitely be good news for Andhra Pradesh people because they can now know their land details very easily without traveling till MeeSevaCentres or any Revenue Offices.
The land information is recently computerized and these details are connected to banks, sub-register offices and also Mee Seva centers. The landowners can access their details personally. You need not go to sub register office or meeseva centers to know the details about their land. They can just view it through online. Any modifications or complaints from landowners about their land can go to Mandal Revenue Office or MeeSevaCentres and submit their grievances.
Easy Steps to Check your Mee Bhoomi Land Records Online:
Patta / Adangal Online:
- First, open the portal meebhoomi.ap.gov.in.
- Click on Adangal>>MeeAdnagal in the menu bar. comes like this then >>>>
- Choose your document – It can be Survey number, Account number / Aadhaar number.
- Choose district name, then village name.
- Enter your already selected document number and then enter the image number that is displayed on the page in the below-mentioned box.
- Then clock on “Click Cheyandi” button.
- Technical issues: firstname.lastname@example.org or For Data Related issues: Contact Your Concerned Tahsildar
To check the mee Bhoomi status of Aadhaar seeding:
- Open the above-mentioned website through your browser.
- Select your District, Mandal and Village name. Like this screen appear then >>
- Open this links http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/selfseed.aspx
- Enter your account number and enter the image displayed on the page.
- Then click on “Click Cheyandi” button.
The same process continues to check 1B, Field Measurement Book. You can also download the app on your mobile phone or any other androids and make your things happen easily.
Any queries about the MeeBhoomi Landlord Online, do send any issue for Meebhoomi official For Technical issues: email@example.com or For Data Related issues: Contact Your Concerned Tahsildar
Note: ఒక్క మాట….
(అడంగలు, 1 -బి రికార్డులను సర్వే నెంబరు లేదా ఖాతా నెంబరు లేదా ఆధార్ నెంబర్ లేదా పట్టాదారుని పేరు ఆధారంగా పొందవచ్చు. మీ భూమి వివరాలలో ఏమైనా తప్పులు ఉంటే సంబంధిత తహసీల్దార్ కార్యాలయం లో లేదా మీ సేవ కేంద్రాలలో సంప్రదించగలరు.)
Land Encumbrance Certificate Online and its Details:
As the revenue department is computerized recently, the land information can be viewed through online. Andhra Pradesh chief minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu had recently launched a new website for MeeBhoomi and people can check their land record details where ever they are. For this people need to enter their Aadhaar card number (UID) and view their land details. After entering the details, you can view details about your land, area, assessment, water rate, soil type, liabilities, crops grown, etc. You can also view individual details or village adangal details on this website.
For any issues in opening the land related details, you can register the complaints at the nearest Meeseva centers which will be solved within 15 days of query submission. The government had also launched the Android application in order to make the portal mobile friendly. You can access the website on your smartphone very easily wherever you are.